Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Hardware and Software > Hardware
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-19-2010, 07:43 PM
Hardware Hardware is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,042
Default My computer wont boot [Detailed]. Any help appreciated!

Hey guys, sorry I’m new here but I seem to be having a problem with a new computer I just inherited from a friend. It came in an Alienware case and it’s got one of these Asus p4t533-c mobos in it that you can find a lot of problems about on Google, thing is I couldn’t find MY problem, and I was...
__________________
Hardware
Domain name forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 AM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.