Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Web Design & Development > Website Development
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-12-2009, 04:12 PM
webdev webdev is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,868
Default Project Ideas for my College Assignment - Free Script request!

Hello, I'm in my final year at college and need to complete a project using PHP, I'm a PHP programmer already but I'm stuck for ideas on what to do. I need something that won't take forever to code but something that people will want or use. I plan to upload and allow people to download the...
__________________
Website Development
Domain Name Forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 AM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.