Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Domain Name Forum > Dot TV
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-28-2010, 05:09 PM
domain domain is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,152
Default The backorder problem..

I've been trying to figure out this backorder backlash for quite some time but I keep hearing different stories from different people. All I want to know is the name(s) of remaining registrars that have the "power" to snag old backordered premium .TV's? I know Name.com does, and Enom. What I...
__________________
Domain Name Forum
Web Hosing Forum
Webmaster Forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:57 AM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.