Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Domain Name Forum > Dot TV
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-23-2010, 10:45 PM
domain domain is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,152
Default Stock Exchange at TV

I have got some offers in mid xx.xxx usd , but I didnt let it go. as I am feeling it could reach higher levels too. its my best name , so I want real satisfaction to let it go! whats your opinion ? P.S. it should be moved to DN TV appraisals section , I have post it wrongly here
__________________
Domain Name Forum
Web Hosing Forum
Webmaster Forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.