Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Hardware and Software > Hardware
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-16-2010, 12:15 AM
Hardware Hardware is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,042
Default External hard drives, the differences.

Hello, I have been wanting to buy an external hard drive for some time now. I'm now wondering which one I should take. I'm looking for one with 1.5-2TB of storage capacity. Now what I think is weird is this: For a LaCie 2TB drive I have to pay 219€ if I order it from their site. If i now go...
__________________
Hardware
Domain name forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:33 AM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.