Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Hardware and Software > Hardware
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-15-2010, 03:49 AM
Hardware Hardware is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,042
Default Compaq Presario Shuts Off During Boot

I am working on a Compaq Presario SR1318NX. When I turn it on the fan starts out good but as soon as the COMPAQ logo appears the fan speeds up and then it turns off. I have tried running it in safe mode but it says system32\hal.dll is either missing or corrupted and it turns off. I'm wondering if...
__________________
Hardware
Domain name forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:15 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.