Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Domain Name Forum > Dot TV
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:44 PM
domain domain is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,152
Default TV.com

Hello All Just thought I would log on to let you know that I’ve just sold the name Three TV.com for $1800 This was certainly not my first TV.com sale this year as I recently sold Winchester TV.com for $1500 No big shakes on either name, but the reason I point this out is two-fold... ...
__________________
Domain Name Forum
Web Hosing Forum
Webmaster Forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:15 AM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.