Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Search Engine > Google
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-22-2009, 08:07 PM
SEO SEO is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 34,439
Default Keyword Optimization

Hi... I have been working hard trying to improve serps for my site. 4 weeks ago, I was on page 15 for keyword nature wallpapers, two weeks later, I made it to page 1 (10th position). Everything was going good, but suddenly, my serps start to fall. I don't even get any visits from that keyword. Now I am on page 6 on google. So, what do you think I can do to improve my site for "nature wallpapers"? Here is the site: Nature Wallpapers (http://pc-nature.com) Thanks a lot!
__________________
Search Engine Optimization
Domain Name Forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:44 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.