Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Web Design & Development > Programming > Computer Science
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-06-2009, 08:51 PM
webdev webdev is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,868
Default Program language for Health related software

Hi everyone. I just found this forum and wasn't completly sure where to post this so I figured I'd try here. I'm trying to decide what programming language to use in building a health related piece of software. I'd like the program to be able to track a number of factors over time such as pain...
__________________
Website Development
Domain Name Forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:59 AM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.