Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Hardware and Software > Networking
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Networking Networking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,888
Default Problems connecting wirelessly with Netgear WNR2000 Router

I recently purchased WNR2000 Netgear "N" Router in hopes of speeding up my internet connections. I have only had headaches with connecting wirelessly. I don't know if I have a defective router or just some settings wrong. The two PCs I have connected with ethernet cables to the router work...
__________________
Networking
Domain name forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 AM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.