Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Hardware and Software > Networking
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-02-2010, 09:25 AM
Networking Networking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,888
Default Intruder

Hi, someone has added two suggestive Icons on my desktop and I'm 100% sure they came from an intruder. That something would be done to my pc has even subtly been pronounced by users at a website I have visited. I didn't believe someone would be capable doing something like this, since I have a...
__________________
Networking
Domain name forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.