Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Hardware and Software > Linux and Unix
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-24-2009, 06:33 PM
Linux Linux is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,113
Default Problem installing Linux

HI, I am having trouble installing Linux over Vista. I have tried Ubantu and Red Hat Linux 9. In red hat when it comes on partitioning phase it gives error message somthing like "No device found to alter partition table". I dont remember the exact message. I have four partitions on my harddisk....
__________________
Linux
Domain name forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 AM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.