Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Hardware and Software > Hardware
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 08-14-2010, 01:13 AM
Hardware Hardware is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,042
Default Laptop LCD screen does not recognize, probable causes?

Hello I wonder why my laptop does not recognize its LCD screen, ie on Windows, for example, only I get the external display that I have connected. I put a little situation. -An external monitor works. Therefore, the integrated graphics card on the motherboard works. "The bios works (from an...
__________________
Hardware
Domain name forum
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:34 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.