Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Web Design & Development > Programming > Computer Science
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-30-2010, 10:20 AM
webdev webdev is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,868
Default Thesis Topic

Hi I'm looking for a thesis topic and I came up with the idea but I want to consult some of you first if this might be done. Java Code Automatic Refactoring and Code Optimization. but I have read that this might be mutually exclusive because code optimization might make your program long and...
__________________
Website Development
Domain Name Forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:06 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.