Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Web Hosting Forum > Web Hosting Discussion

Old 02-03-2010, 02:28 PM

Default Cloud computing, What is it?

I just love this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UYa6gQC14o Pretty...
Old 01-04-2018, 02:15 AM

Cloud computing, often referred to as simply “the cloud,” is the delivery of on-demand computing resources — everything from applications to data centers — over the internet on a pay-for-use basis.

Elastic resources — Scale up or down quickly and easily to meet demand
Metered service so you only pay for what you use
Self service — All the IT resources you need with self-service access
Old 03-31-2018, 09:32 PM

Hi, I like that manoharparakh here tried to explain the cloud computing here but I think nowadays there are lots of resource and articles available to know about the cloud computing. which can definitely help you in understanding much better.

Goodluck!

database backup service
Old 04-07-2018, 10:18 AM

As I know the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer.You should also use disaster recovery data so that your data will be protected from all type of disasters.
Old 05-14-2018, 06:15 AM

Data in the every system have the memory to save there but also want the protection to snatch by others. In my computer all my data in based on my studies which I found from best online essay writing services company with waste a part of my life and now it the protected by this company.
Old 05-17-2018, 11:45 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebHosting View Post
I just love this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UYa6gQC14o Pretty...
Cloud computing is an information technology (IT) paradigm that enables ubiquitous access to shared pools of configurable system resources and higher-level services that can be rapidly provisioned with minimal management effort, often over the Internet. Cloud computing relies on sharing of resources to achieve coherence and economies of scale, similar to a public utility.

Third-party clouds enable organizations to focus on their core businesses instead of expending resources on computer infrastructure and maintenance. Advocates note that cloud computing allows companies to avoid or minimize up-front IT infrastructure costs. Proponents also claim that cloud computing allows enterprises to get their applications up and running faster, with improved manageability and less maintenance, and that it enables IT teams to more rapidly adjust resources to meet fluctuating and unpredictable demand. Cloud providers typically use a "pay-as-you-go" model, which can lead to unexpected operating expenses if administrators are not familiarized with cloud-pricing models
Old 05-12-2021, 03:28 AM

Smile

Simply stated, cloud computing is the distribution of computing services over the Internet (“the cloud”) in order to provide quicker innovation, more versatile resources, and economies of scale.