Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Web Hosting Forum > Web Hosting Discussion

Old 02-19-2011, 03:54 AM

Default What is Cloud Hosting?

Cloud hosting is based on the most innovative*Cloud computing*technologies that allow unlimited number of machines to act as one system....
Old 09-14-2017, 06:18 AM

Cloud hosting sites basically operate across various web servers that are interconnected, and as opposed to traditional hosting forms such as shared hosting, and dedicated hosting, data is rendered from various servers.Cloud hosting is also sometimes referred to as server on-demand hosting, cloud server hosting or cluster server hosting.

https://www.esds.co.in/enlight-cloud-hosting
Old 09-29-2017, 03:50 AM

Hi, It is nice to see you guys explaining cloud hosting here. That means you have good knowledge of cloud servers so can you please help me out with what software define datacenter is good to use. I am preparing an eCommerce website and I need it for that. So, Please let me know if you guys can help me.

Thanks!
Old 09-30-2017, 04:00 AM

Great thanks for sharing this information with us..
Old 11-18-2017, 07:01 AM

The term cloud computing or cloud hosting is everywhere. In the simplest terms, cloud computing means storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computer's hard drive. The cloud is just a metaphor for the Internet. Because of all these kind of benefits there are so many people who are migrating to cloud and some even cause of different different cloud servers doing cloud to cloud migration.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:22 AM

Default Cloud server

A VPS is a virtual environment on a dedicated server, through hardware hypervisors multiple virtual machines (VMs) can be created with an allocation of the dedicated servers hardware. The benefit of this over a dedicated server is that it keeps the cost down and you can get resources closer to what you need.

A cloud server is a cluster of dedicated servers with VMs spread across them multiple times. This gives you all of the benefits of the VPS but with the assurance that a failure that may take a dedicated or VPS offline, such as disk, RAM, CPU or motherboard failure, will not take the Cloud platform offline.

Cloud hosting sites basically operate across various web servers that are interconnected, and as opposed to traditional hosting forms such as shared hosting, and dedicated hosting, data is rendered from various servers.Cloud hosting is also sometimes referred to as server on-demand hosting, cloud server hosting or cluster server hosting.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:56 AM

Hi, You guys have shared the great information which is really very useful for the people who wanted to kn ow about the cloud hosting. I will also share this in my group so if anyone needed to know about the cloud servers.

Thanks!

amazon container services
Old 07-11-2018, 07:03 AM

Default what is cloud hositng

Cloud hosting is an alternative to hosting websites on single servers (either dedicated or shared servers) and can be considered as an extension of the concept of clustered hosting where websites are hosted on multiple servers.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:45 AM

Ive used it and come back to my previous provider actually. I have noticed https://zomro.net/ can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
Old 08-15-2018, 04:52 AM

Default Cloud Hosting

Cloud hosting is the procurement of computing resources from a cloud computing provider or facility to host data, services and/or solutions. Cloud hosting is an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud delivery model that provides a suite of remote/virtual services.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
cheap dedicated server in vietnam