Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Hardware and Software > Linux and Unix

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-10-2011, 01:03 AM
Linux Linux is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,113
Default HP C4580 Wireless Printing

I am new to using Linux (Ubuntu 10.10) and am having trouble connecting wirelessly to my HP C4580 printer. I have already made sure that hplip-3.1.10.run is installed but honestly do not know what to do next. I have tried to add the printer and it works fine with the USB cable. I have tried...
__________________
Linux
Domain name forum
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:31 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.