Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Search Engine > Google
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 08-04-2009, 06:53 PM
SEO SEO is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 34,439
Default Multiple Front Page Results for Sub-Domains from 1 Domain

Is it possible, practical, or in any way hurtful to your sites if you use sub-domains all based on getting the same keyword on the front page? I have a great keyword in my domain, and I want to dominate the first page of Google. Will I be hurting my sites in general if I have several sub-domains...
__________________
Search Engine Optimization
Domain Name Forum
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:31 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.