Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Web Design & Development > Programming > Python
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 08-17-2010, 01:00 AM
Python Python is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,684
Default Pyinstaller: raise ImportError, while importing scapy in .py file

I am trying to convert a testtoexe.py (which imports scapy and paramiko) file to exe. I am running Python2.6 (in PythonWin?) on Windows XP. I am using pyinstaller1.4 I am able to convert the .py to .exe, but..... I get the following error when I run the exe:...
__________________
Python
Domain Name Forum
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:45 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.