Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Hardware and Software > Linux and Unix
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 07-18-2009, 02:52 PM
Linux Linux is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,113
Default Partitioning for linux and windows.

I run windows but have recently acquired a Linux Mint iso disc. I can run Linux Mint straight off the disc for trying it out. There is an icon on the desktop for installing. When installing I select to run Windows and Linux side-by-side, choosing between them on start-up. Then I receive an error...
__________________
Linux
Domain name forum
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:50 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.