Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Hardware and Software > Hardware

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Hardware Hardware is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,042
Default SATA drive not recognised at all

*I too am having trouble with my SATA drive not being recognized by the BIOS. I noticed that I have to plug and unplug the cable on the motherboard and can get the drive to work. My cable seems a little loose in the connector and I still have some troubles. *
__________________
Hardware
Domain name forum
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.