Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Hardware and Software > Networking
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-28-2010, 09:36 AM
Networking Networking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,888
Default send mail by telnet in Gmail

Hi all, today I've tried to send mail by telnet in Gmail, everything seems to ok but at the last step, after I enter data of email, I finish my email by "." but nothing happend, I can't stop entering data of email by hitting enter, the type "." (of course with out quotation marks), then hit enter....
__________________
Networking
Domain name forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:24 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.