Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Hardware and Software > Linux and Unix
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-28-2009, 02:48 PM
Linux Linux is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,113
Default Create scripts like bash

Hi everyone, Every time I start my laptop, I must point to Places menu and mount the drive D: where contains my documents. D: and Linux partition are different. I want to mount automatically when the computer starts. How does that make such that? And the other one is: I must type a long...
__________________
Linux
Domain name forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.