Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Hardware and Software > Linux and Unix
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-20-2010, 04:33 AM
Linux Linux is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,113
Default Installing google talk in ubuntu 10.04

I am a newbie in linux. After installing ubuntu 10.04, I tried to install google talk in linux. For this, I installed Wine and then downloaded the gtalk exe. But when I am trying to open the gtalk exe using Wine, it blocks the application with message it is not an exe and hence blocked. Any...
__________________
Linux
Domain name forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.