Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Search Forums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Visual Basic
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-26-2011, 08:50 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 21,411
Posted By Visual Basic
Listbox And Listview items adddition

can u pass an idea... is this is possible to plus all that items(Integer) that are in listbox or listview... e.g a list box have 4 items... 1)-20 2)-40 3)-80 4)-100 is this possible to plus these...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-26-2011, 08:50 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 3,852
Posted By Visual Basic
Excel Macro : Function to display blank when the formula evaluates to blank

Hi, How do I write a VBA function to display blank if I want to refer to a blank value in pivot? Excel shows 0 in such cases. I don't want to handle this using <div class="codeblock"> <div...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-26-2011, 08:50 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 8,229
Posted By Visual Basic
Populate combo box with records in database

hello all, i really hope you can help me. im trying to get a list of customers which are in my database to show up in a combo box but with the code i currently have, it only shows the last record...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 19,680
Posted By Visual Basic
How to delete Selected Item From Listview and Database

i want to delete selected record from listview and database, but when i press delete button, it deltes onlye first record of listview not selected record... here is code... <div class="codeblock">...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 3,634
Posted By Visual Basic
RFID Tag names details

HEllo, After dat RFID TAG detection program, now i want to move 1 step further. Like if TAG is Detected as 012234F13A Now weneva dis code is detected, it must fetch a name from Database For...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 3,713
Posted By Visual Basic
How will stop TMP file in Vb?

In My source code folder near they are lot of TMP file(temporary file Creating) so how to stop that all
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 3,728
Posted By Visual Basic
No value given for one or more required parameters

<div class="codeblock"> Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 Syntax (Toggle Plain Text (http://www.domainnameforum.org/#))

<div id="code943641447_1"><ol><li class="li1"><div class="de1">
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 3,613
Posted By Visual Basic
Saving some results in a text file or perhaps access database

Hi There I just wanna find out how I can save some data to a text file or access database (doesn't matter - the one that's the quickest). What my form does is it has a list box with ID's in it. I...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 4,059
Posted By Visual Basic
simple way of mysql and VB6 interaction, that editing,deleting,updating and inserting

HI, I'm new to VB6 programming and i need some help of anyone to please help with my problem. I want to know what do I need to do or know before to create a code that connect VB6 to my SQL. and if...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 3,627
Posted By Visual Basic
Can anybody help me with my ms access database? please?

hi! i am making a nso system(a citizen record system w/ ms access as database) i dont know how to make it work: there is a citizen, then under the citizen there is subdatasheets namely: father,...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 11,788
Posted By Visual Basic
How to select select item from listview and transfer it into another listview

My project is like this. Firstly we will key in the product ID in "search" button. After it finish search and highlight the product ID,I must click the product ID where it will shows another listview...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 13,475
Posted By Visual Basic
How to generate vehicle wise profitability

Hello, I am creating an automobile finance system for retail bike dealer. The system contains features using which inventory, purchase, sales and party (customers, suppliers, manufacturers,...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 3,688
Posted By Visual Basic
List View Control

can u help me regarding listview control in vb 6... i want to use listview as datagrid.. i have 3 textboxes, and a list view with 3 coloums. now when i enter data textboxs, it asks "do u want to add...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 4,041
Posted By Visual Basic
Databases and Their Implementations

Attachment 20145 (http://www.daniweb.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20145)*Building your first DYNAMIC Database application. This is Part One of a four part tutorial on how to install and use...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 3,492
Posted By Visual Basic
Password validation in vb

hi , i given code for password validation which retrieve the data from oracle table.... it was validating the first record alone... its not validating the next records... help me to validate ......
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 3,493
Posted By Visual Basic
ListView with Large Images

Dear People, I want to use the ListView with larger images. For this I use the ImageList with images of 120x80 pixels. Now for each ListItem I have two images. With a timer I want to alternate the...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 3,648
Posted By Visual Basic
Need to add update button for datagrid

iam using datagrid for data entry ,i have added ,add button remove button...but now i want an update button which can update the entries to database from data grid... here is code <div...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 17,992
Posted By Visual Basic
[split] Help Me

plss help me.. on how to use combo bx in vb6... i need a code on how to prompt if there account is expire or not.. plsss help me...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 6,572
Posted By Visual Basic
How to Insert Pushbutton Control in VB6

in my Project I would like to use Command button instead of push button ,How can i do that process?
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 16,169
Posted By Visual Basic
Search Box in streamreader in visual basic

Hello who knows how to create a search box in Visual Basic? I want the search box based on streamreader. In proper terms, when I will input a text, it has to read on a text file in drice C. I know...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-21-2011, 04:55 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 4,142
Posted By Visual Basic
Combobox and Masktextbox in Visual Basic

Well I have a combobox with 3 items namely: Product Size and Cost. I have also a maskedtextbox. If I select "Product" and "Size" on the combobox, I want to disable the maskedtextbox from filling,...
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-21-2011, 04:55 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 874
Posted By Visual Basic
What is meant by Codejack3.ocx

this is control or software or else support some form?
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-21-2011, 04:55 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 9,318
Posted By Visual Basic
running notepad from vb6

Hi again.. i'm looking for how to running notepad from vb6.. please help me. any help will be appreciated.
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 3,520
Posted By Visual Basic
flexgrid error in vb2008

i have installed VB2008 EXPRESS EDITION. i have added com component msflexgrid ,but Getting error with this component An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details....
Forum: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6 03-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 778
Posted By Visual Basic
Palindrome

hi all.. how i can check there are palindrome in textbox. e.g : i input "daniweb a bewinad" thanks and please help.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 AM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.