Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Search Forums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hofster
Forum: Domain Name Discussion 07-21-2010, 06:26 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,373
Posted By hofster
zonim.com - high xx$ because it is easy to...

zonim.com - high xx$ because it is easy to remember and sounds very good.
Forum: Running a Web Hosting Business 07-21-2010, 02:09 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 705
Posted By hofster
I think if you're asking this I would recommend...

I think if you're asking this I would recommend doing a lot of reading and starting small, or hiring a person or company to manage your marketing for you.

There are companies out there that...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.