Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Business Development > Marketing Techniques

Old 12-12-2009, 11:43 AM

Default Steps to increase web traffic

This article shows you people how to increase web traffic. 1) Create unique and useful...
Old 03-26-2012, 07:01 AM

Nice information..........
i am here to share some tips about how to increase traffic to your web site
1.by adding keywords
2.Directory submission.
3.Article Submission.
4.Blog Posting.
5.update your website pages frequently
6.SEO(Search Engine Optimization) is a good technique to get traffic for your site
to get seo visit Thewebpole.com here they are provide best service which helps to increase
the page rank and traffic of your web site, easy one click submission to search engines and provide report
which show you how to move your website up in search results.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:57 PM

This is nice sharing.....
Old 05-18-2012, 02:16 AM

Internet marketing is one of most fastest way to create huge brand identification over the Internet at the affordable prices. SMO is one of interesting way to improve the organic traffic to our site. It's really helpful feature for the popularity of our website. SEO is also one of promising way for the same thing.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:00 AM

Hello Friends !!!! There are different ways of increase web traffic, Mostly these are used at current period of time that is, Social book marking, Blog posting, Forum Posting, and article submission. I hope you get more traffic by adopting these methods.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:38 AM

7 Steps to Grow Your Website Traffic

1. Choose the right words to target in your SEO campaigns to increase traffic quality
As I’ve already mentioned above, you don’t just need any traffic to your website. You need relevant traffic that will convert into sales, either directly or indirectly.

Let me show you one example we use quite often here at Ahrefs.

Guess what keyword is bringing maximum traffic to the HubSpot blog?

It is “how to make a gif” from the blog post “How to Make an Animated GIF in Photoshop [Tutorial].”

If you look at the Top Pages report for the HubSpot blog in Organic Search section of Ahrefs Site Explorer, the #1 page is getting over 78,000 visits from search, ranking for almost 6,000 keywords in the US (146k visits and 16k keywords worldwide).
Will those who look for a way to create a GIF buy inbound marketing and sales software? I rather doubt that.

It does not mean that HubSpot’s content strategy sucks! They created a really cool guide for their colossal audience who could make use of GIFs in their blog posts and emails. HubSpot can afford it.

Besides some of the website visitors will also want an opt-in bribe and thus become HubSpot’s email subscribers. From there, it’s up to a huge professional team of sales and lead conversion experts to turn a subscriber into a customer.

A takeaway for you here is to target relevant keywords with searcher’s intent in mind. And if you offer, say, web design services, you should create content around “restaurant website design” rather than post a collection of “photoshop brushes” that will actually target your competitors.

2. Make a good use of your competitors’ keywords
Keyword research is a challenging task. If you want to master all of its aspects, this guide will help you.

But I want to emphasize my favorite keyword research tip: find the keywords your competitors rank for (and you don’t… yet).

Let’s imagine for a moment that you’re obsessed with archery and you want to monetize your hobby. You decide to start an online shop that would sell archery equipment. What keywords are you going to target apart from “buy archery equipment”?

Analyse your competitors to get some great ideas in just a few minutes.

Lancaster Archery Supply looks like the top archery online store. Let’s run their website through Ahrefs Site Explorer to see what keywords bring them the most organic traffic.

3. Answer the questions of your potential customers
Your content can bring you loads of quality search traffic if it answers the questions of your potential customers, while your products or services must solve their problems.

In fact, this is a part of our own content strategy here at Ahrefs. Let me show you the Top Pages report for our blog from the Site Explorer tool.
Six of the best ten pages on our blog are comprehensive ‘how-to’ guides.

How do you find the questions to answer?
I will show you one not really obvious trick you can do with our Keyword Generator. It does not have such feature as ‘questions’, but you can still easily get them.

Let’s imagine you provide dog training services.

Put your seed keyword into the Keywords Explorer and go to either Phrase match or Having same terms reports.

There, you can narrow down the enormous list of keyword suggestions to questions. Just put the words a question would start with in the Include filter box.
68k suggestions for a combination of “how” and “a dog”! Not bad, huh?

Filter this list by the search volume, keyword difficulty and clicks to find the gems.

4. Go long-tail and forget keyword stuffing
Actually, many of the questions you can find if you follow the pattern in the previous section will be long-tail queries with a relatively small search volume.

We have a detailed guide on long-tail keywords here: Long Tail Keywords: how to get TONS of traffic from ‘unpopular’ search queries

But I will rehash my favorite part:

Optimize your content around a topic, not around a single keyword
Google is smart enough to group individual keywords into topics and subtopics and understand the synonyms. That is why a single page can rank for hundreds and even thousands of long-tail keywords.

Our study has shown that a single page can easily rank for thousands of long-tail keywords. But you have to create an in-depth content on that topic.

You can find tons of great long-tail keyword ideas in “Related searches” of Google’s results, “Related Queries” in Google Trends or in “Search suggestions” and “Also rank for” reports of Ahrefs Keywords Explorer.
Make a list of long-tail keywords relevant to the topic you want to cover and write your story, naturally embedding these words into it, as if you tell it to another person.

Also, try to use the best keywords or their close variations in h2’s and h3’s of your copy.

Here’s an example.

A while ago we wrote an in-depth guide to finding email addresses.

Today it ranks for more than 1k keywords in the US alone.
You should take a note that the number of keywords your content ranks for will probably be growing quite slowly.
And, as trivial as it sounds, your content needs backlinks to rank high.

5. Revise your old content and update it
This tactic is opposed to a popular (but not really actionable) “publish content more often” advice.

What’s the point in posting more and more articles on your blog if no one will ever see them?

Instead, you should find the pages on your website that already bring you some traffic and see if they can use some improvement and refreshing for traffic growth.

As per our observations, Google loves the updated content and will rank it higher. I can see this tactic used by more and more websites. But not many of them will share their secret 😉

There was an old guide to analyzing competitor websites on our blog. It was getting like 50 visits from Google per month.

We decided to give it a new life. We added even more actionable advice to it, got rid of all the outdated data and images and added a section with the best tools for competitive analysis.

6. Get some paid social media promotion
Your choice of a social media network to bid on depends on your niche and your budget.

Pinterest will be the best choice for visual-related businesses, designs, DIYs, accessory stores, etc.

LinkedIn is a place to target business professionals and experts in many niches. You will hardly get a high ROI of promoting knitting classes there.

Facebook and Twitter are more niche-neutral and cover almost every audience.

Advertising on the social networks will generally still be cheaper than the PPC campaigns you can run on Google. And the essential part of ads you can run on social media is that you can set up very focused audiences based on the interests and locations.

There are different types of advertising options available on these social media networks. Since you probably already have content on your website or blog that can convert readers into clients, you can promote your posts, and not your products or a brand in general.

From my previous experience outside Ahrefs, I can tell you that a well optimized promoted post on Facebook can get around 30k reach, 2k engagements for as much as 100 USD.
7. Don’t blindly follow every advice about website traffic you can find online
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not questioning the expert advice and case studies on traffic generation you can find online.

If a single tactic or strategy works like a charm in one niche, it can easily fail in another.

You have to A/B test and adapt things for your own.

And always keep in mind the difference between ‘any traffic’ and ‘quality traffic’.
Old 06-25-2018, 05:23 AM

Do you know that I like to use very convenient apps? One of my favorites is this one - a brilliant thing with the best results. It does a fantastic job for me at the office. I usually need to find many phone numbers and the emails so that I don't have much time for this kind of duty that is why I must say that LetsExtract Email Studio helps me very much. I send the newsletters, some short advertisements very easily. I was advised this website https://letsextract.com/ follow the link to be on the safe side.
Old 10-24-2018, 03:06 AM

Default ways to increase the web traffic

1. Run your website on Google Ads
2. Get your website on Social Channels
3. Optimize your website content
4. Do Content Outreach & Guest Posting
-------------------------------------------------------------------
cheap dedicated server in Vietnam