Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Community > The Break Room

Old 03-06-2019, 11:43 AM

Default How much does it cost to create website for online shop?

How much does it cost to create website for online shop?
Old 03-06-2019, 02:07 PM

ECommerce is among the fastest growing industry and it is giving existence to lots of online shopping websites everyday on online world and providing them a space to generate good revenues. Today there are millions of companies available that promises to deliver quality website development of websites but meeting all your requirements would be a big question. Though there are companies in the market like Silver Touch can deliver you the most efficient ecommerce website at an efficient cost.

The costing factor of any ecommerce website depends upon various factors that include many factors like,

Which platform you choose to build your website.
How big range of products and services you are offering.
How many multi-stores and omni-stores you link in.
How many feature you want to add to your store.
Your shipping and payments procedures.
These are the factors that play decisive role in deciding the cost of your ecommerce website. But the best way to get your website at an economical cost, I would consider you to opt Silver Touch services to get a well thought and well designed website for you at a very pocket friendly price which vary from $10000 to $50000.
Old 03-06-2019, 11:35 PM

Cost depends on many factors. I think for this purpose you need to find professional developers. Such website must meet all modern design and SEO requirements..I worked with Light IT company, they created for me website for online loan service. Now I want to create also mobile application for it. Here is their website https://light-it.net/#1 there you can check their portfolio.
Old 03-27-2019, 03:12 PM

I think it depends on which site you need. The more pages on your site, the more expensive it will be to create. Also, the new design will be more expensive than older versions. I recently found an interesting article How User Interface Design is Changing. I like intellectual design, it opens up new opportunities in the business, but so far it's too expensive for me.