Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Business Development > Marketing Techniques

Old 04-21-2010, 07:49 AM

Default Email Marketing

Hello All, Is Email Marketing is a good technique to increase your traffic on website.Please...
Old 10-06-2012, 06:44 AM

E-Mail marketing is one SEO method...It helps to increase your online business through mail.By sending mails in images,text,graphic format it helps to drive visitors (Buyers) for website ..So income will increase soon...This is mail goal of E-Mail Marketing...Visit the site XnYnZ.com get Express E-Mail Marketing service at reasonable cost here and improve the business and income.This is trusted E-Mail marketing service.It's not considered as spam email..Some email marketing software are there ,they send spam mails.So i would suggest the good service which i am using now....

Last edited by onetimeplease; 10-06-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:00 AM

Email marketing is one of the most convenient and rewarding ways of reaching out to people. The success of email marketing depends on the way the newsletter is designed. It must be informative and impressive.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:26 PM

As to email marketing promotion, it's an effective way to increase website traffic.
Old 11-22-2012, 05:32 AM

I find email marketing to be the easiest way for getting traffic especially for start ups or newbies online.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:57 AM

SEO can bring it thousands upon thousands of visitors to your website a day.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:31 AM

Send a message via ICQ to interservermike Send a message via AIM to interservermike Send a message via Skype™ to interservermike
Lightbulb

It’s a pretty simple process and starts with creating an email list for all your current customers. The easiest way to do this is using an email management software like the one provided by BarSmash.com. This allows you to schedule emails to be sent in the future, track who reads you emails, send out promotional offers.
Contact us HERE for more details
Old 03-30-2017, 04:16 AM

I think it depends on your company situation and your business. If you have a number of customers that have interest in your products and service, Email marketing is such an effective method to promote your new products to customers. And it's also is really good way to update useful information for your customers.
Old 01-15-2018, 04:28 PM

Hi, In my opinion Email marketing is still effective but now you can not send just text messages to people. Email marketing has been evolved and now creativity with the Email messages are extraordinary. Also, I suggest you to make your own list instead of buying online because if you purchase 1k email only hundred would be the real other will be fake. So, instead of buying I suggest you to create your list manually I know it will take time but the result will worth it.

Goodluck!

Saar Pilosof