Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Community > The Break Room

Old 04-28-2019, 02:19 PM

Default I think my husband cheating on me

My husband and I have been together for 12 years married for 5 this last year has been a real struggle for the both of us. We both lost our jobs due to the economy and are working at dead end jobs to make ends meet, the stress from family and money has put a hindrance on our marriage and our sex life.
Sooo, I asked him was he cheating on me? He got even more upset and told me that I was making stupid accusations and that he didn't want to talk to me anymore. What's confusing is we don't have a relationship that is missing love and I know that he is attracted to me and I am to him. I just don't know what to think do or believe. After last night I have not talked to him I can't even look at him he makes small talk about things that we must discuss but nothing more I'm so turned off by him right now that I don't even want to be around him. when I got home from work I ate and came to bed just to get away from him. I'm not saying that I want a divorce or anything I'm just in a I'm not so sure mood right now and I'm completely confused as to what I should do or how to feel. Some people may think this is petty but I know my husband and he not very easy to anger and considering the mood he was in then all of a sudden he just got mad. I'm not over exaggerating and I think he's cheating
Old 04-28-2019, 09:08 PM

You both are creating the perfect storm for an affair if it hasn't happened already. Apart from that, you have access to his phone. If your husband was engaged in an affair he'd typically be in lock down mode watching out for stray texts, Facebooks messages etc., so check out this link https://infidelityprivateinvestigato...ors-melbourne/ Instead it seems both of you are building resentment for each other until it pushes one of you over that edge to have an affair.