Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Business Development > Business Development

Old 06-21-2018, 08:34 AM

Default Can you help me?

Now I am choosing a development company. I understand, that when choosing the model of cooperation with IT company, you should pay attention to opportunities that open this or that pricing model. The most popular pricing models are Time and Materials, Milestones and Fixed Price contracts. Which model will you suggest to use?
Old 06-25-2018, 06:59 AM

Cool

So, which one of the pricing models is right for your business? It depends on several factors, and the size of a software project is surely not one of them. You may address a Drupal development services company to build a business website (which, logically, should be a Fixed Price contract) and end up making a hundred change requests related to UI/UX design. There are seemingly complex projects which involve IoT technologies or integrations with new or close source APIs; yet, a customer has tech background and a SRS up his sleeve, so going FP still makes sense. Don’t jump to conclusions; address a reliable vendor and take the time to analyze project requirements instead!Also, take a look at this article https://steelkiwi.com/blog/comparing...and-milestone/