Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Advertising Forums > Domains For Sale - Auctions

Old 03-01-2018, 10:32 PM

Default The Military Academy announces enrollment in 2018

The military school announced the enrollment in 2018. According to information published this year, most military schools are conducting enrollment of more blocks A1.

"Military schools that previously only recruited block A will now be added to A1, aimed at improving their language ability. in the 2018 admission season, I do not divide the target by the blocks as before but will use common benchmark to select students, "Tam said.

According to statistics, in the 2017 enrollment season, there are five military schools that have not recruited the A1: Army Officers 2, Artillery Officers, Air Force Officers, Tankers, Tankers.

There are 18 schools that have official admission notice. There are two admissions schools in C00 (Literature, History, Geography). They are the Political Officers School (Bac Ninh) and the Bien Bien Institute (Hanoi), with the Party Building and the State Administration and Border Services.

The 2018 enrollment schedule for military schools is unchanged from the previous years, and will be based on the results of the national high school examinations in 2018. However, Students must pass the prequalification in the local, which is the rigorous test of health, if qualified, the candidates will be registered to enroll in military schools.

Along with the military, in the 2018 enrollment season the medical and pharmaceutical sectors have also begun to announce their plans to conduct admission. This year, besides examining the candidates based on the results of the national high school examinations, some schools consider candidates based on the report of 3 years high school. Among them is the HCM College of Medicine and Pharmacy - which is considered to be of the highest quality in medical education. This year, the school enrolls students through the admissions process to help them have more opportunities to experience a completely different environment.

And one of the disciplines that is carefully invested by the school is Nursing. The reason for such an investment is that the school recognizes the important role nursing plays in the present as well as in the future. Therefore, the choice to study at the HCM College of Nursing will be a good thing for them in the 2018 enrollment season.

In order to know more about the 2018 enrollment information of the Nursing Department of the Ho Chi Minh City College of Pharmacy, you can view the details here.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:27 AM

My History teacher made me think of this idea - I need to Hire professional essay writer. I did that and it was totally worth it. You write to them and wait for an answer. The experts will do your job quickly and without delay. Thanks to this site, I now have more time for my after-school activities.