Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Domain Name Forum > Legal Issues & Disputes

Old 11-07-2016, 09:40 AM

Default Legal aspects of an online shop?

Hey Guys

After having purchased my domain, I want to set up an online shop. What is the best way and what are the legal aspects of it all? (Such as the payment system, return etc)

Thanks
Old 03-25-2019, 07:27 PM

I hope you have already changed your mind with the online shop. It`s hard to realize such idea by oneself. You will exactly have many problems. I recommend you to start with dogecoin dice. Hope it`s not a problem for you to earn some cryptocurrency. If you don`t know how to play, Just PM me at any time and i`ll help you!
Old 06-11-2021, 04:30 AM

I'm also interested in learning more about legal e-commerce management. If you know how to create such a brand in Singapore, then I would be very grateful for your advice.
Old 06-11-2021, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehhi View Post
I'm also interested in learning more about legal e-commerce management. If you know how to create such a brand in Singapore, then I would be very grateful for your advice.
If you are planning to become the owner of a legal company with completely correct documents and licenses that will give you the right to conduct business in this country, then you need to seek help from professionals in this. I know that the legislation of each country has many requirements and nuances that must be taken into account before visiting government agencies where you can register your business. Before doing this, I would advise you to learn more about special company incorporation services in Singapore. It seems to me that companies like these are very helpful in saving you time and reducing the likelihood of problems getting through this process.