Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Web Hosting Forum > Hosting Services

Old 05-29-2017, 03:59 PM

Default Cloud hosting or VPS?

I am looking for a VPS but I read that a cloud hosting can be better, I have no ideas with cloud hosting. Would anyone explain me which is cloud hosting and does it have any pros and cons over a VPS?
Old 08-16-2017, 07:55 AM

I think both of them are good but cloud hosting is better than vps hosting, cloud hosting is more secure and safe and it does not need any physical server and it is also fast.So, If you want you can do cloud migrations if you are currently on any other server.
Old 08-24-2017, 05:28 AM

The main difference between virtual private servers and cloud servers is scale.VPS provides high levels of privacy, security and control.In contrast, buying a cloud server is like buying a much larger ecosystem that allows for scaling up and out. A cloud environment allows you to more easily add more resources to your server, such as RAM, processors or even cloned copies of your server for data back-up.
Old 09-29-2017, 04:27 AM

You should go with the aws virtual private cloud which have much secured, fast, reliable and trustworthy servers where you can host your data with any fear. I cannot say that they have a low price but I can assure you they are charging reasonably.

Goodluck!
Old 10-04-2017, 06:20 AM

Cloud Hosting is similar to VPS Hosting in its functionality, but achieves this in a different way. Rather than having a portion of a server with dedicated resources, your resources are spread across a number of different shared machines.

Virtual Private Server Hosting provides you with your own partitioned server and allows you to customize and configure your section exactly the way you want it. While you share the machine with a number of other users, you have your own allocated resources.
Old 01-18-2018, 05:52 AM

cloud hosting is an internet driven, on-demand computing technology that is based on the principles of shared storage and processing of all underlying computing hardware. It relies on a network of multiple web servers connected to one another in a complex and wide network to deliver required computing functions.
Old 06-05-2018, 04:49 AM

Default Cloud Hosting is better

I think cloud hosting is a good choice because it is more secure and flexible than VPS.

Richard Dang
Marketer Server Serivce - Vietnam
Dedicated Server Vietnam
Old 01-24-2023, 08:15 AM

Managed Cloud Hosting will be a good option if you don't know about cloud hosting. In a managed cloud, Your cloud provider will manage all the things you just have to focus on your business.
https://www.milesweb.in/hosting/cloud-hosting/