Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Web Design & Development > Programming > Python

Old 06-21-2018, 05:55 AM

Default Python/Django developers.

Hello folks, I need a Python/Django developers and I'm not a tech person(but I have a basic understanding). So which are main criteria? Is it better to hire freelancers or dev company?
Old 06-25-2018, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinaRose View Post
Hello folks, I need a Python/Django developers and I'm not a tech person(but I have a basic understanding). So which are main criteria? Is it better to hire freelancers or dev company?
I 'd prefer a company. More Guarantees
1. You need a proper Job Description
2. Interviewing the candidates - When structuring your interview, spend time figuring out which questions you want to ask. Good programmers love to learn and need to be using great tools, so it’s critical that you make it clear that your workplace will provide this.
3. Project Assignment or Skill Test: After the initial interview, be sure to assign relevant test projects to your candidates. You need to understand their communication skills, and whether they can back up their claims of expertise, and this is not something you’ll be able to do without a test project. Check whether the developers know the best practices, guidelines and whether they make any attempt to go through the best available code to improve their code. Test your applicants with
And I recommend you to read this article https://steelkiwi.com/blog/how-to-fi...pment-company/ Hope it will help.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:28 AM

Thanks, Kiddo.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:29 AM

Maybe someone can add more recommendations?
Old 07-23-2018, 04:06 AM

Hey! Nice offer, thank you! If you are looking for a team, you can check on https://webcase.studio/blog/how-find...opers-startup/. There is a good guide on how to find web developers for your startup. You have a very interesting project, so I'm sure that many people would like to work with you on it. Good luck!

Tags
python/django developers, software development