Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Web Design & Development > Programming

Old 10-22-2018, 12:44 PM

Default How to choose good software developing company?

What advice can you share?
Old 10-23-2018, 07:54 AM

While finding a good software development company we need to consider the following points:

1)Company History: Ensure you are working with a company that has a proven, and lengthy track record of software development.
2)Good Portfolio: Check out the previously created apps and software to ensure your developers produce quality.
3)Technology Expertise: Get certified and experienced software developers.
4)Quality Assurance: Good QA will ensure the efficiency and performance of the software and applications.
5)Timely Delivery: Get a deadline & follow up with your developers to ensure delivery of the software happens on a timescale that is measurable and meets your needs.

Also I recommend to read reviews from real clients, for example https://top10devs.com/ service is good for this purpose.
Old 10-23-2018, 08:14 AM

Finding a reliable software house and making sure your idea for a web/mobile application is in good hands is quite a task nowadays. There are at least a few criteria you need to take into account. Low, fixed prices may look okay at first sight, although if you treat your product seriously and have long-term plans for it, you need to consider a wider spectrum of factors.
Old 12-20-2020, 02:39 AM

A couple of months ago I was looking for such a service from outsourcing companies. I chose a mobile digital banking application development firm, which has a good company, and I was satisfied with the cost of their proposal. In addition, they are really good at this, I saw examples of their programs and applications in work and I liked that these guys can create a simple interface and powerful functionality.