Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Hardware and Software > Mac

Old 06-23-2010, 04:34 AM

Default Carry YouTube on Your Way with PSP

Recently, I found a free FLV downloader called TOP YouTube Downloader. With this software, I can easily download interesting FLV videos from YouTube. But these videos can only be played on my computer and I hope to take them and share with my friends on my PSP. A video converting application called LeKuSoft Video Converter gave me the chance to do that.

LeKuSoft Video Converter can convert various input formats, ASF, AVI, MPEG, MP4, MKV, RM, WMV and FLV to all kinds of output formats, AVI, WMV, MPEG, MP4, FLV, MKV, RM, 3GP, 3GPP2, MOV, SWF, and extracting AAC, AC3, MP3, OGG, RA, WAV and WMA from the videos. If you want to enjoy video on your PSP just like me, there are four choices for you to satisfy your demands.

Before you convert, you can clip the video by setting begin and end time during the preview, or snapshot favorite images for further use.

No matter how many videos you have got, you can convert them together with batch conversion mode. With LeKuSoft Video Converter, you can share YouTube videos on your PSP freely.