Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Domain Name Forum > Available Domain Names

Old 07-29-2009, 12:34 AM

Default Domain name generator

Here newdomainnamegenerator.com you will get hundreds of domain names for your site. Type the basic word, click the Generate button and you will get the list of possible domain names. Remember that the best name generator is your brain. Use this list of domains as a stimulus for your imagination. Carefully looking through the list of domains, you are sure to come up with several possible great domains of your own. The symbiosis of a computer and a human is very productive.

How does the domain generation service work?
The most popular affixes are added to the beginning or the end of your word. It took a week to manually get these affixes from the names of several millions of already registered domains. The list of affixes we use will be refined together with the development of the service. You can send your variants of affixes or point to the words that can be easily removed from the list.

How to print the list of domains?
Click the list of domains. Select all list items by pressing CTRL+A. Then copy the list items to the clipboard by pressing CTRL+C. Paste the list of domains from the clipboard into any text editor and print this document.

What is the new domain name generator for?
Sometimes I need to think of a name for a new site. Usually I use some key word on the topic of the site in its domain name. It is unlikely to find an unoccupied one-word domain and the best two-word domains on some topics were occupied long ago as well. That is why looking for an unoccupied domain for a new site turns into an exhausting test of one's imagination and patience. It is impossible to keep in mind all affixes that can be used in a domain name at once and some variants are sure to be missed. The domain service solves this problem by giving you variants for domain names created with the help of the most popular affixal words.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:08 AM

Now 1971 variant, was 500.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:32 AM

Send a message via MSN to ling0505

Thank you for sharing!
Domain names are unique and consist of a name you choose and an extension such as .com, .org etc. depending on what kind of firm you wish to represent. or which location you are based in
Old 09-09-2009, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoorsun View Post
Here newdomainnamegenerator.com you will get hundreds of domain names for your site. Type the basic word, click the Generate button and you will get the list of possible domain names. Remember that the best name generator is your brain. Use this list of domains as a stimulus for your imagination. Carefully looking through the list of domains, you are sure to come up with several possible great domains of your own. The symbiosis of a computer and a human is very productive.

How does the domain generation service work?
The most popular affixes are added to the beginning or the end of your word. It took a week to manually get these affixes from the names of several millions of already registered domains. The list of affixes we use will be refined together with the development of the service. You can send your variants of affixes or point to the words that can be easily removed from the list.

How to print the list of domains?
Click the list of domains. Select all list items by pressing CTRL+A. Then copy the list items to the clipboard by pressing CTRL+C. Paste the list of domains from the clipboard into any text editor and print this document.

What is the new domain name generator for?
Sometimes I need to think of a name for a new site. Usually I use some key word on the topic of the site in its domain name. It is unlikely to find an unoccupied one-word domain and the best two-word domains on some topics were occupied long ago as well. That is why looking for an unoccupied domain for a new site turns into an exhausting test of one's imagination and patience. It is impossible to keep in mind all affixes that can be used in a domain name at once and some variants are sure to be missed. The domain service solves this problem by giving you variants for domain names created with the help of the most popular affixal words.

The website is not working for me when i try it.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Name iT View Post
The website is not working for me when i try it.
Seems to be working just fine for me.

Great domain name generator
Old 07-27-2010, 12:59 AM

Send a message via AIM to m2hjessica Send a message via MSN to m2hjessica Send a message via Yahoo to m2hjessica

Hello,

Thanks for the valuable information.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:34 AM

Send a message via AIM to mrhheather Send a message via MSN to mrhheather Send a message via Yahoo to mrhheather

Domain name generator has made it really easy to get a domain name.
thanks for sharing this info with us. :-)
Old 09-30-2010, 04:53 AM

Default thanks

thanks for posting. it may be useful
Old 01-11-2011, 02:07 PM

good infooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 03-10-2011, 07:03 AM

Excellent guys!

Tags
domain