Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Forum (http://www.domainnameforum.org/index.php)
-   Web Design Discussion (http://www.domainnameforum.org/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Which is your favorite CMS ? (http://www.domainnameforum.org/showthread.php?t=108109)

webdev 07-11-2010 07:39 PM

Which is your favorite CMS ?

Hi , I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I am a web designer and developer. Which is your favorite CMS ? I LOVE Joomla:love:

sanjai 04-12-2014 08:32 AM

Hi my favorite CMS was joomla which is mainly used to develop e-commerce related web sites .....I prefer it mainly because Joomla! is quite simple to install. It takes only about ten minutes from downloading to having a working script on a server.The script has a comprehensive navigation system, that can successfully manage several hierarchies. It allows to easily manage a site even with couple hundred subpages. Links generated by the script are very friendly and make for better SEO positioning. I created a e-commerce website using providers like TuckTail.com first i choose domain name for my website and registered it with them for affordable cost along with hosting service to host my website .The hosting package includes CMS like joomla using which i easily designed a amazing professional e-commerce website and started selling my products online .

vandanaverma 02-03-2016 01:37 AM

Wordpress is my favorite CMS

almamartone 01-31-2017 12:47 PM

Alma Martone

Well! in my humble opinion its just a matter of preference right. There are numbers of Content management System platforms available such as Joomla, WordPress opencart, Magento and Prestashop etc that can just set you to go to build any website you just want If you are looking to build simple blogging platform or website I will suggest you with WordPress because it is very freindly in terms of its installation process, user freindly interface and Documentation as well. There are some great brands which use wordpress Like vogue India, The Herald Sun and Octa Logo that is Florida based Logo Designing company

katherinerose320 03-25-2017 03:43 AM

WordPress is my favorite CMS. It enable you to manage your website content in far easy way as compare to any other CMS. And, it is also user friendly when it come to do SEO.

unite 09-13-2017 06:49 AM

WordPress is my favorite cms.

JessayJey 09-29-2017 03:25 AM

Such a great post to know different useful information.

HaleySam 10-24-2017 04:47 AM

my favorite blog jimdo

hilaryy 12-10-2017 02:12 AM

Today there is many cms that we can use different people like different cms. I mostly prefer joomla, drupal, Silver stripe and others. Whatever cms or language we use, we should always take care of open source vulnerabilities, and we should use some tools to remove them.

NinaJones57 01-19-2018 07:43 AM

My favourite CMS is WordPress because it is easy to optimize and its SEO optimization is also very easy